Saturday, April 28, 2007

Thirty down

Yup, finally got that 30 pound star at Weight Watchers today. I've been walking a lot and trying to watch what I eat, but I'm getting to the point that I'm tired of not having all my favorite sweets, so indulging in them has effected my weight loss. Of course too, the more weight I lose the less WW allows me to eat and I'm getting to the point that it takes all my point just about to take care of three meals. My current goal is to lose another 10 lbs by my birthday at the end of June. I'll still have a long way to go, but I find smaller goals help me.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Ruth!!!!
    I wish I could get motivated. I have about 10-15 lbs to lose.... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ruth! That's terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    Hmmm. Maybe I should get some gold stars to put on my calendar to see if THAT would motivate me.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats