Monday, April 27, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Thanks to Marica at the printed page for hosting Mailbox Mondays
"Too Much Stuff, too much stuff, all my kids have too much stuff" is a song I sing at clean-up time, to suggest that if the kids don't want to pick it up, we can certainly get rid of it. This week, I think I need to sing "Too many books!" Ok, there is no thing as too many books, but I'm getting close right now. Thanks to Christian Review of Books, I have The Reluctant Cowgirl, Silver Birches, The Someday List, Daisy Chain, and Wind of the Spirit. For First Wildcard tours, I got Veiled Freedom and New York Debut. The nice folks at Hatchette sent me the Man's book (which I gave to my husband, and if you want to give it to yours, I'm going to have a giveaway.) They also sent me How Not to Look Old and Bobbi Brown's Living Beauty. You can enter my giveaway and get copies for yourself. The Smartest Way to Save came from the author via Bostik. Also via Bostik I got Enemies and Allies, which my reluctant reader son has been reading. A friend sent me God Only Knows and Saturday, I got Along Came You from Shelby at Phenix and Phenix. (Click on the books that are linked, and it will take you to my review). I also got The Haunted Rectory via Bookmooch.

4 comments:

  1. Nice!! MailboxI finished Enemies & Allies last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many books ? My husband said that recently and I just gave him one of those looks and then he knew he was talking off the wall. Enjoy! My mailbox is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a great week! I love How Not to Look Old and The Bobbi Brown Living Beauty book. They are wonderful. I'm crossing my fingers that The Man Book shows up in my mailbox this week! Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats