Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lenten Link-up

As we begin this Lent, I'd like to invite you to join me weekly on Wednesdays for Lenten Link-up.  Each week I'll post a lent-related question.  Answer it on your blog and link your post to mine via Mr. Linky, or just leave a comment.  Let's walk together these next 40 days.

Question:  What are your resolutions this Lent, and why did you pick them?
My Answer:  Daily Mass once a week, because it forces me to make time to pray, and because once a week is challenging but something I am able to do.
Confession twice during Lent, because I need to go more often.
Walk 30 minutes a day, because I need to start an exercise program--and I can use that time to pray.
Read a book about Lent and Mary that I've had for over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats