Monday, May 03, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Well, I've decided the mailman has had enough of a break, and I'm back to getting books in the mail. This week I got:
Still the OneStill the One for a Hachette Book Tour.
I Am Hutterite: The Fascinating True Story of a Young Woman’s Journey to Reclaim Her HeritageI Am Hutterite: The Fascinating True Story of a Young Woman’s Journey to Reclaim Her Heritage from Thomas Nelson's BookSneeze program.  I enjoyed it and will post a review this week
This Fine Life: A NovelThis Fine Life: A Novel is for a Revell book tour May 16.  How can you not love the cover?  The book is good too!

To see what other folks got this week, check out The Printed Page.

4 comments:

  1. All of your books look good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound good. I will keep an eye out for your reviews! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some great books...they sound like good ones...happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lovely movie by auteur Terence Malick, called Days of Heaven. Parts were filmed amid Hutterite communities in Canada in 1978.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077405/

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats