Sunday, April 17, 2011

Monday Memes

Mailbox Monday is hosted this month by Passages to the Past and is where book bloggers gather to share what showed up in their mailboxes this week, whether those mailboxes received email or snail mail.

I didn't get any Snail Mail this week.

I got the following from NetGalley:
A Texan's Promise
When Clayton Proffitt, foreman of the Circle Z Ranch in Texas, discovers Vanessa Grant crying in the barn late one night, he first thinks she’s gotten herself into another scrape. But when he spies the marks on her back and hears about her stepfather’s advances, Clayton knows he must spirit Vanessa away to safety. 

As they make their way west, it becomes apparent that there’s something special between Vanessa and Clayton— far more significant than mere friendship or his sense of duty. Unfortunately, also heading west are Vanessa’s brother Miles and her stepfather Price Venture. Price wants Vanessa back for obvious reasons; Miles wants to earn his stepfather’s respect. Eventually, unexpected confrontations reach a harrowing conclusion. As their family begins to heal, their journey and trials they've faced helps them realize their future is in God's guiding hands.

A Summer Reunion: All Our Yesterdays\All Our Todays\All Our Tomorrows (Harlequin Anthology)
FOR TODAY...
Now that she’s reunited with her sister, Tori Fuller doesn’t regret a moment of her life. But she’s never forgotten the guy who got away. Heart surgeon Sam McCormack is as sexy and irresistible as he was back in college…and ready to prove to the woman he’s always loved that it’s never too late to start over.…

TOMORROW...
Lauren Sutcliffe never expected her mother’s sixtieth birthday bash to lead to romance. But gorgeous Aussie builder Adam Hunter wants to stake his claim on the bossy, burned-by-love caterer. He wants to share all her tomorrows, if Lauren will just say yes!

AND ALWAYS!
David Longwood isn’t looking for love…until a family reunion throws him in the path of free spirit Kinsey McKeever. Suddenly the buttoned-down lawyer is rediscovering his passionate inner self and dreaming about forever after… with Kinsey.

Free Kindle Downloads (which I may actually read one day)


Get Into Bed With GoogleThe Very First EasterShattered: A Daughter's Regret (Secrets)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  She asks what we read or reviewed this week and what we plan to read next week.
When Sparrows Fall: A Novel My Review
The Midwife's Confession My Review
Mother Teresa, CEO: Unexpected Principles for Practical Leadership (Bk Business) To be reviewed later.
Beach Lane (Chesapeake Shores) To be reviewed later

Read earlier, reviewed this week:
Dancing with Gravity My Review.
Mommy Whispers My review
Currently reading:
Promises to Keep


Next up:


All Different Kinds Of FreeMy One and Only (Hqn)The Promises She Keeps

20 comments:

  1. You had a full week and it looks like a fun week of reading lies ahead. Have a wonderful week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:16 AM

    Happy reading this week! If you haven't got enough books yet, consider entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Promises to Keep! I'm not really familiar with these books but I wish you a happy reading :D

    My Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they're all winners! Have a great week in books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me laugh with "Free Kindle Downloads (which I may actually read one day). I could have written that - but at least we'll always have a variety of books at hand :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read the Diane Chamberlain book. Loved her others....

    I'm off to check your review.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope that you enjoy My One and Only. I reviewed this a little bit ago.

    My post can be found here: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. All Different Kinds of Free is a book I just heard someone else talking about the other day. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful mailbox. Hope you like those. I received a few in my mailbox! but I downloaded a LOT of free e-books!

    Here is my Monday: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great pack of books! That Mother Teresa CEO book looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Looks like good reading ahead of you, enjoy!


    Come by and see mine and my giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have downloaded many free books to my Nook also. I often wonder when I will ever find the time to read them. It is fun to download them. Enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:38 PM

    You had a good week. Enjoy the new books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice mailbox -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some nice diverse reads in your mailbox. Have a great week, enjoy your new books and happy reading! My MM is here should you like to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Some really great books! I enjoyed The Promises She Keeps and I've been wanting to read Promises to Keep. (Hmm, sounds like a theme. LOL) Enjoy your books! And thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Blessings
    Michelle V

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Midwifes Confession looks good... I may need to peek at your review

    ReplyDelete
  18. Erin Healey's book is in my next up line too! I'm enjoying her books.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm reading The Midwife's Confession this week so will have to check out your review after I'm finished. Looking forward to your thoughts on All Different Kinds of Free, it sounds good. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm interested in reading your thoughts on the Mother Teresa book. It sounds so interesting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats