Saturday, October 08, 2011

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post below.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

This has been a slow blogging week for me.  I reviewed a couple of romance novels, a cookbook and the new Girls Guide to Girl Scouting.  How about you?

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, RAnn, for hosting what we're posting!
    This week, I have a prayer to my Guardian Angel, a link to a homily by EWTN's Fr. Anthony, a small post about my Rosary Art collection, and,
    of course, my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thanks again, RAnn! This week, we have "Cherry-picking the Word of God" and "Another anti-Catholic myth that needs to die!" Have a great weekend, everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy this week went fast! I can't believe it's Sunday Snippets time. :)

    I have the usual plethora of posts up this week.

    As always, thanks for faithfully hosting Rann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RAnn, I'm sorry I screwed up my Sunday Snippets post....thank you so much for inviting me...but alas..I messed it up...please let meknow if I can alter it....thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blessed Sunday to you all! Thank you for the invitation, RAnn, and may God bless you and your dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi RAnn, thank you so much for inviting me to participate in Sunday Snippets. I didn't post anything on my blog this week as we were away on a wonderful beach holiday!! Next week I will accept your invitation (if I can work out how to link!)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks RAnn, as always!
    We have our national Dominican Pilgrimage to Knock, the national Dominican Shrine of Ireland, so say a prayer for us!
    Luuk Dominiek OP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, RAnn, for hosting! This week's contributions include my healing at a Cursillo-type weekend, a wonderful invitation to books, the advance of the homosexualist agenda in our schools, and how President Obama helped clarify my thoughts on something.

    Please vote in the poll attached to the "Kool Aid" post. It closes in a few days.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Thanks for hosting, RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi RAnn, thanks for the invite! Have had a quick go at posting my Sunday Snippets...goodness knows if I've done it right but I look forward to contributing more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Hi! This is my first time participating in Sunday Snippets, and I think it's a great idea! I'll definitely be passing it along to other Catholic bloggers that I know. I look forward to contributing more in the future and enjoying posts highlighted by other bloggers!
    Ellen (www.eyesonheaven.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the invite. I haven't been posting much, so I didn't participate this week, but I hope to in the future. God bless.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats