Saturday, October 06, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival



Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.  

I have several book reviews this week which may interest you:
From Willow Creek to Sacred Heart is a conversion story.
The Trouble with Cowboys is a Christian romance
The Bridge is a Christmas Christian romance
Seasons of Love is an Amish romance


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!
    My posts this week include a wonderful music video from the Franciscan Missionaries of the Eternal Word, some family history, some fantastic news about the oldest abortion clinic in America, a childhood memory, and, of course, my weekly book list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RAnn and all, has it been a week already?

    Thank you RAnn for hosting. Hope everyone is well.

    God bless, remember to vote and God bless America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I did everything correctly. I am folling Ellen's example, I hope. I noticed that there is an x by my name?
    my two posts are
    Nurturing Your Baby Before Birth
    What Does Jesus Do With Ghosts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did fine; for some reason this link widget puts an x by entries you (generic) place--so I see an X by my entries, and if, as sometimes happens, I forget the linky and go back and add folks to it who left links as comments,then I see x's by them too.

      Glad to have you with us.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. What Does Jesus Do With Ghosts?

      Nurturing Your Baby Before Birth

      http://melaniejeanjuneau.wordpress.com/2012/10/06/sunday-snippets-october-6/

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting, as always, RAnn!

    This week I have a guest post from another "one of our own," Kathleen Basi and in my other post I'm sharing about a book I had the opportunity to help edit, Love's Enduring Gift.

    (PS I still have some open spots if anyone else would like to guest post...:) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samuel L. Jackson's profanity laced political ad, a partial list of my blessings, and a piece given to high school English students that will make your head spin...all that and more in this week's posts.

    Thanks to RAnn for hosting and thanks to all the readers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TV for Catholics has reviews of "666 Park Avenue" and "The Neighbors." I'm slowly making my way through the Fall season as time allows, so bear with me.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats