Friday, November 01, 2013

Book Blogger Hop


Question of the week:  When you are out of town, do you still participate in weekly memes or do you have your post scheduled to appear on your blog and perhaps check back? Or do you not participate at all?

I have the Book Blogger Hop posts scheduled in advance.  I at least try to put up the linky for Sunday Snippets if I'm going to be out of town.  Other than that, I just don't participate.  I'm a regular on several memes but I miss them sometimes even if I am in town.

Check out the host post at Coffee Addicted Writer to see what other folks have to say.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to miss the memes too when I am out of town. I pres-schedule and then try to stop in and comment if I can.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss meme posts too, not to worry, we're still welcome in them. :)

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats